Custom Search

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trading Education Program

Jobs are unsecured and lost in current economic environment, we need to equip ourselves with a skill such as forex trading that can help us earn secondary incomes.

Employers can take away our jobs but they cannot take away the forex trading skill which will belong to you once you have master it.


Forex trading is one of the way which we can use to earn secondary incomes.

As a matter of fact, in current market environment, I perceive that forex trading is a safer financial instrument than stock investment. Stock market is experiencing a bottomless fall now. As for forex trading, if you have a good system, there are a lot of opportunities in making money now.


If you want to learn a good forex trading system, you may want to take up my Trading Education Service.

If you sign up for my Trading Education Program, you will

  1. Receive a manual for my system
  2. Receive daily email on my trades with entry level, stop loss and exit level for the next 3 months (through these emails you will be able to learn when to enter a trade using real life example)
  3. Receive market commentary
  4. Develop confidence as a trader
  5. Unlimited email support for the next 3 months (you will be able to ask me all the questions about trading)
  6. Make trading profits

In my opinion a new trader must be guided in a real life trading environment for a period of time, this is why my education program last for 3 months.

If you are interested in my trading education program, send an email to me at metal.commodity@gmail.com.


These are my track records:

525 pips profit generated in the month of February 2009:
See here.

317 pips loss generated in the month of January 2009:
See here.

699 pips profit generated in the month of December 2008:
See here.

857 pips profit generated in the month of November 2008:
See here

781 pips profit generated in the month of August - October 2008:
See here


My official website: http://systematictrading.wordpress.com/

(Testimonials from my subscribers, performance of my alerts and details of past trades can be found inside)


Through my manual you will learn the methodology of my system. Through my emails you will learn why I execute those trades. I am sure my service will make you into a better trader.


"Nothing happens by itself...it all will come your way, once you understand that you have to make it come your way, by your own exertions." - Ben Stein

No comments: